Publication Obligation to Agencies
- The publications generally shouldaccept advertising only at theirpublished card rates but wherethe Publication and Agency havedecided to operate outside the publications rate card, the publication must have a signed Document covering all aspectsof the agreement, duly signed bythe agency.
- The Agreement Document must contain all aspects of the agreement with regard to:
- Premia for special positions, if to be charged orto be waived.
- Supplement rates to be mentioned, if different fromCard Rates.
- Black & White/Colour.
- Volume commitment and
- Applicable rate in case of non-fulfillment of committedvolume.
Publications should carry out any special instructions given in the Release Order. If these instructions are not acceptable to publications then the advertisement should not be carried and the Agency should be informed.
Agencies have been told that any special position cannot be demanded, unless it is paid for or specially agreed to as recorded in Agreement Document.